Ravens Linebacker Jaylon Ferguson Reportedly Died Of Drug Overdose
“We are profoundly saddened by the tragic passing of Jaylon Ferguson,” the team said in a statement.
“He was a kind, respectful young man with a big smile and infectious personality.” Ferguson, who starred at Louisiana Tech, was a third-round pick by the Ravens in the 2019 NFL Draft. “It’s with great sadness that we announce the passing of Baltimore Ravens LB Jaylon Ferguson. The family asks for your prayers and privacy during this trying time,” Ferguson’s agent, Safarrah Lawson, told NFL.com.
— Dreddsworld (@PeterDredd) June 22, 2022
According to officials, the 26-year-old will be submitted to an autopsy that will determine the exact cause of death and clarify everything for officials and his family.
There is still a lot to uncover about this especially with players who are in constant contact with their head. That constant head trauma adds to the already existing problems they go through and many of them become addicted to certain medications.
In many of these cases, we are talking about players who have been trying to overcome this depression through different types of pain killers or even alcohol abuse. Jaylon Ferguson’s case as a linebacker fits this profile due to his position on the field. However, we can’t say for certain this is the case until we see the autopsy results.
Many different reasons for deaths are reported in the NFL, one of them can sometimes be a drug overdose. The Baltimore Police ssibility either. If this is the case, Jaylon Ferguson may have been consuming Xanax.
“I can say that we are not ruling anything out,” Baltimore police spokesperson Lindsey Eldridge said. “We don’t determine cause of death, but we consider the possibility that it could be an overdose.” A friend of Ferguson did tell the police that Jaylon was ‘xanied up’, meaning he was consuming Xanax before his passing. Ferguson was going through a difficult time after his grandmother passed away.
Ravens LB Jaylon Ferguson dies at age 26. Police stated “We are not ruling anything out. We don’t determine cause of death, but we consider the possibility that it could be an overdose.” Ferguson told friend he was “Xanied up” and unidentified pink powder substance found in sock. pic.twitter.com/tB4Y7B8aKX
— Off The Deck Sports (@OffTheDeck_) June 22, 2022
On the tragic Jaylon Ferguson news, per @BaltimoreBanner:
No signs of foul play/trauma. Friend told police that Ferguson said he was “xanied up,” referring to Xanax.
BPD spokesperson: “We consider the possibility that it could be an overdose.”https://t.co/wyxn1ps6vY
— AJ Gersh (@AJGershTV) June 22, 2022
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Entertainment3 days ago
Nicki Minaj Is Pregnant Again, Expecting Second Child With Kenneth Petty
Viral News7 days ago
Ohio Police Pepper Spray Teen While He’s Holding A Baby – Video
Entertainment6 days ago
R. Kelly Sentenced To 30 Years In Prison For Federal Sex Crimes
Viral News6 days ago
Baby Daddy Brings Food For His Child Neglecting Baby Mama’s Other Kids – Video
Viral News4 days ago
Florida Woman Alleges Airbnb Host In Tulum Attempted To Sex Traffic Her & Friends