Connect with us


Mike Tyson Says He ‘Died’ While Tripping On Psychedelic Toad Venom



Mike Tyson Reveals He ‘Died’ While Tripping On Psychedelic Toad Venom

Mike Tyson Reveals He ‘Died’ While Tripping On Psychedelic Toad Venom

Boxing champ Mike Tyson is opening up about a time he dropped dead from drugs. “I ‘died’ during my first trip,” the 55-year-old retired world champion boxer expressed to The Post.

“In my trips I’ve seen that death is beautiful. Life and death both have to be beautiful, but death has a bad rep. The toad has taught me that I’m not going to be here forever. There’s an expiration date.”

According to reports the “toad” is Bufo alvarius, a Mexico amphibian contrarily recognized as the Sonoran Desert Toad. It spends seven months of the year residing underground, but when it’s strong, its venom can be smoked to generate a short psychoactive trip.

The venom has long been used in ancestral recovery rituals but, with the rage of LSD and ayahuasca among the rich and famous, “the toad” is receiving a lot more awareness.

Tyson found out about it four years ago. At the time, he was 100 pounds overweight, drinking, and taking drugs. He was lazy and unhappy. One of his friends proposed he try toad venom, and the athlete cherished it.

“I did it as a dare,” Tyson recalled. “I was doing heavy drugs like cocaine, so why not? It’s another dimension. Before I did the toad, I was a wreck. The toughest opponent I ever faced was myself.”

He added, “I had low self-esteem. People with big egos often have low self-esteem. We use our ego to subsidize that. The toad strips the ego.”

Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment logged in Login

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.