Tory Lanez Reportedly Turns Himself In After Violating Restraining Order With Megan Thee Stallion
Tory Lanez was forced to pay up more bail money after prosecutors say he violated a court order to stay away from Megan The Stallion following his surprise performance with the DaBaby at Rolling Loud months back.
The Canadian rapper appeared in court to see what the outcome of his actions would lead to and it was reported then that his bail was increased from $190k to $250k.
The judge also altered his bail conditions that would specifically stop Tory from going to any events that his alleged victim, Megan, will be at. He paid up immediately then and was told it would be his last warning and that if something like this happens again he will be taken into custody.
Well, new report has it that Tory Lanez has been taken into custody this morning, after police say that he violated a protective order against Meg The Stallion.
He’s allegedly has been given no bail – and may serve the next 20 years behind bars.
Last night, the 29-year-old tweet out an ominous message that read, “It’s been real.” He then proceeded to delete all the photos from his Instagram account.
During today’s hearing, social media reports claim that Tory was taken into custody, and his bail was revoked. It’s not clear why the judge may have changed his mind – and took Tory into custody.
Tory Lanez was previously charged last year with felony assault for allegedly shooting Megan in the foot. The rapper has spoken publicly multiple times stating that he is innocent and even dropped a 17 track album explaining himself.
It’s been real .
— Tory Lanez (@torylanez) September 22, 2021
View this post on Instagram
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Viral News6 days ago
Over 1,000 Children Missing In Ohio, Police Fear Trafficking
Viral News5 days ago
Body Of Woman Who Disappeared After Boarding Riverboat Cruise Found In Mississippi River
Viral News6 days ago
7-Year-Old Boy Turns Orphan After Father Shot & Killed His Mother, Then Gunned Down By Police
Viral News2 days ago
11-Year-Old Boy Allegedly Sexually Assaulted By 3 Boys On A Playground In Pennsylvania
Entertainment5 days ago
Chrisean Rock Says She’s Pressing Charges Against Blueface