Connect with us

Entertainment

Man Who Accidentally Swallowed Nokia 3310 Phone Has It Removed From His Stomach – Video

Published

on

Kosovo Man Accidentally Swallows Nokia 3310 Phone And Has It Removed From His Stomach

Kosovo Man Accidentally Swallows Nokia 3310 Phone And Has It Removed From His Stomach

A Kosovo man accidentally swallowed Nokia 3310 phone and fortunately has it removed from his stomach.

The cellphone was removed from the 33-year-old male patient’s stomach earlier this week after it was apparently too large for him to digest.

According to Metro UK, the situation also put his life in danger as battery acid could have leaked out of the phone and into his system.

Kosovo Man Accidentally Swallows Nokia 3310 Phone And Has It Removed From His Stomach Kosovo Man Accidentally Swallows Nokia 3310 Phone And Has It Removed From His Stomach

The strange surgery went viral on Facebook after Skender Teljaku and his surgical team posted the pictures online after the phone was removed along with X-ray and endoscope images while it was in his stomach.

Teljaku managed to take out the phone in three pieces without cutting into the male patient’s stomach and said there were no complications during the two-hour procedure.

The news outlet also reported that the man took himself to a nearby hospital in Pristina after experiencing severe stomach pains.




Watch the video below (Graphic Warning):

 

0
Advertisement
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment logged in Login

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Trending