Connect with us

Entertainment

Prince Charles Reveals Prince Andrew Is Banned From Royal Life Amidst Sex Abuse Claims & Jeffrey Epstein Association

Published

on

Prince Charles Reveals Prince Andrew Is Banned From Royal Life Amidst Sex Abuse Claims & Jeffrey Epstein Association

Prince Charles is giving up any hope of his brother Prince Andrew returning to Royal life, following sex abuse allegations and his association with the notorious Jeffrey Epstein.

“This will be unwelcome reputational damage to the institution,” a source close to Charles said to the Times of London.

Even though Charles “loves his brother and has the ability to have sympathy for the slings and arrows that his brother endures,” it was decided “long ago concluded that it is probably an unsolvable problem.”

WINDSOR, ENGLAND – APRIL 17: Prince Charles, Prince of Wales walks behind The Duke of Edinburgh’s coffin during the Ceremonial Procession during the funeral of Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh at Windsor Castle on April 17, 2021 in Windsor, England. Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark was born 10 June 1921, in Greece. He served in the British Royal Navy and fought in WWII. He married the then Princess Elizabeth on 20 November 1947 and was created Duke of Edinburgh, Earl of Merioneth, and Baron Greenwich by King VI. He served as Prince Consort to Queen Elizabeth II until his death on April 9 2021, months short of his 100th birthday. His funeral takes place today at Windsor Castle with only 30 guests invited due to Coronavirus pandemic restrictions. (Photo by Leon Neal/WPA Pool/Getty Images )

“This will probably further strengthen in the prince’s mind that a way back for the duke is demonstrably not possible, because the specter of this [accusation] raises its head with hideous regularity.”

As we previously reported, Prince Andrew released a statement about stepping down from the Royal family.

RELATED: Queen Elizabeth Faces Backlash For Wishing Her Son Prince Andrew A Happy Birthday

“It has become clear to me over the last few days that the circumstances relating to my former association with Jeffrey Epstein has become a major disruption to my family’s work and the valuable work going on in the many organisations and charities that I am proud to support,” he said in the statement at the time.

“Therefore, I have asked Her Majesty if I may step back from public duties for the foreseeable future, and she has given her permission.”

“I continue to unequivocally regret my ill-judged association with Jeffrey Epstein. His suicide has left many unanswered questions, particularly for his victims, and I deeply sympathise with everyone who has been affected and wants some form of closure. I can only hope that, in time, they will be able to rebuild their lives. Of course, I am willing to help any appropriate law enforcement agency with their investigations, if required.”

The post Prince Charles Reveals Prince Andrew Is Banned From Royal Life Amidst Sex Abuse Claims & Jeffrey Epstein Association appeared first on Hollywood Entertainment News.

0
Advertisement
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment logged in Login

Leave a Reply

Advertisement
Advertisement

Trending