Connect with us

Entertainment

Jay Z And Diddy Meets For A Possible Tidal And Revolt Collaboration

Published

on

Jay Z And Diddy Meets For Business 

There are rumors swirling that Jay Z‘s streaming music platform Tidal may be in merger talks with Diddy‘s TV network Revolt.

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});


The two men held a top secret meeting at a Beverly Hills eatery, where they discussed collaborations between the two companies. Diddy brought members of his REVOLT team, including some popular podcasters. And Jay Z brought members of his Tidal team with him.
According to one person at the meeting, the”feeling” at the meeting is that Jay Z and Diddy are on the verge of doing something big together. 

Our source believes that the upcoming collaborations between Revolt and Tidal are the precursor to a merger between the companies. The insider explained, “They want to build a large Black owned company.”

(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Jay Z launched Tidal in 2015, and still one 67% of the company. He sold the other 33% to Sprint for $200M.
Revolt is a television network owned by Diddy and launched in 2017.
If the two companies combined, they would form the largest Black owned music platform in the world.

0
Advertisement
Click to comment

You must be logged in to post a comment logged in Login

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Blog via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Trending